Faraday Shield with Glass Window
The Faraday Shield is a Faraday cage, designed to be as flexible and convenient as possible for a wide range of electrochemical experiments.
Faraday Shield features include:
- Conductive-glass window to allow visual inspection without breaking shielding
- Pass-throughs for cables, feed gas, thermostatic control (water)
- Electrical isolation from earth ground
- Adjustable plastic shelf for reducing capacitive effects and changing sample height
- Ring stand rod for mounting clamps, various connectors, or adapters to hold glassware, cables, or any other laboratory equipment
- Full flexibility with the assembly due to interchangeability of panels
The unit is flat-packed for easier shipping. Assembly can be completed in less than ten minutes with no tools required.